Monday 14 October 2013

Speaking at the West Coast Women's Show

This month, I am thrilled to announce that I will be speaking at the West Coast Women's show at the Trade and Exhibition Centre in Abbotsford on Saturday, October 26th at 2:15pm and Sunday, October 27th at 3:45pm. 


I will be speaking on:
“Getting to Yes: Overcoming the barriers and limitations women set on themselves”

I really believe this is something that women struggle with all the time in their lives and I want to show how they can get to "yes" in their minds, and make their dreams a reality. If I can accomplish my dreams, then YOU CAN TOO!

For more information or to purchase tickets, check out the West Coast Women's Show here:

http://www.westcoastwomen.net/files/visitors-schedules-speakers.php#KelleyWest Coast Women's Show


No comments:

Post a Comment